<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Doctors

I use to think (actually still think) that doctors are very capable in making an ill person well. I remembered walking out of the clinic when I was younger, feeling much better than before. I thought they have supernatural powers. I also used to envy them. They are smart and rich, sometimes pretty/handsome. But of course, I know being a doctor is not easy too. Going through many many years of studies, the initial stages of having to reset their biological clock to suit different shifts (if working in the hospital), dealing with difficult patients/patients' family.. I also know of friends who couldn't have a single proper meal for a whole week when things get busy. All these, just to help those who are unwell get better... therefore we should appreciate doctors :) and to all the doctors out there, keep up the good work!

Ok, off to see the doctor soon.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com