<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Tried.

I went to the arts shop @ Qv after library-ing it up today and bought some stuffs. Decided to paint something out of inspiration from SiEn's paintings. This is my first time trying this out. It was much more simple before this, but I thought it looked like something was missing... so I tried to fix it. The more I fix, the worst it became. In the end, I decided to stop and leave it at the picture below in case I ruin my masterpiece. lol I'm still not very satisfied with it, but oh well. I'll try again next time. :)
Sometimes, life is just like painting a picture. Problems or situations turn out worse if we try to fix them ourselves. The harder we try, the worse it gets. Why? because we are relying on our own limited strength. So.. let us learn to rely on God's strength and wisdom to face what life has in store for us.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. --Psalm 46:1

But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love, for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. --Psalm 59:16

I can do all things through him who strengthens me. --Philippians 4:13


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com