<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Because I decided...

... to stay at home today!
Yea, clicking away instead of reading away.

:/

And hor, I don't normally use this table to study de. It's just because my study materials are bigger and the table is bigger.

It is pretty gloomy outside, but it is not raining and it is not windy... yet. The Age mentioned that tomorrow would be worse. Kns, I don't wanna go out tomorrow again then. Which also means... more clicking away? :S I hope not eh. But then again, the next few days' weather was forecast-ed to be about the same.. which means rain or shine, I've got no choice but to go out D:

Or maybe not. We'll see how my studies go today :)

Why... am I so intimidated by the weather huh?...


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com