<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Saturday, March 27, 2010
Hear my thoughts

[Extract]
So I could and should have been asleep more than two hours ago. But I chose not to. Not because I want to have panda eyes, but because I've been doing something that I really like to do.

........................................................

Since graduation - since my employment and unemployment started ended and started, I have always been thinking about work and the motivation to work. One thing I can honestly say with the experience I had at my previous employment, is that with all that I am in charge of doing, I actually liked/enjoyed folding pay slips and putting them in individual envelopes and then giving them to the respective employees, the most.

Uh-oh. So I realised, but it is not too late... just not the right time - I would like to say. That Sunday at Treasured Possession, when the ladies were given time to share & pray for each other in groups, I shared about having a job that I really like doing. Something that will make me get out of bed early in the morning, thinking "oh yes! work again! yay!" or "I love Sundays because after it comes Monday". I think this is a dream that everybody has. But is it a dream that will happen in time, or is it just a fairytale dream, a dream that will never come true?

So I could and should have been asleep more than two hours ago. But I chose not to. Not because I want to have panda eyes, but because I've been doing something that I really like to do. And that has nothing to do with [fill in the blank].

The End.



Labels:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com