<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Saturday, March 6, 2010
Good experience

So today, sis and I went for lunch at Flemington and decided to shop for our grocery at the woolworths there, even though the sky was so dark on the way there.

Halfway shopping, we heard heavy rain thumping on the roof of the building. It was loud, I tell you. And rain water just kept coming down from the.. ceiling.. through the lights. lol so they had to close their shop.




I believe, the pictures said it all? lol

It flooded. Look at the uncle, walking bare-footed! lol

And we were stranded here for a few minutes before we decided to go out to wait for the tram for another few minutes, but the tram was no where to be seen. So we decided to walk down to the other tram stop as there were more shelters, and waited for another few minutes. It took us more than an hour altogether to get home! haha but it was good experience :)
I saw at least 5 fire brigades too. Must be massive storm here. Oh well, we need the rain, don't we? ;)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com