<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Wednesday, March 3, 2010
An early start.

This morning, I woke up at 6am in order to catch the tram and train to arrive at Oakleigh station at 8.20am, to buy this cup of Mocha from Vanilla Cakes and Lounge.

Just Kidding.
I went there to meet my aunt to get some documents from her before she goes for work and thought it'll be such a waste to not take a walk nearby. But it was so early, most of the shops were not open or were just warming up, except for some cafes. So I went in to this shop mentioned above and thought of getting something to eat, but that was not a good idea as I just had breakfast. SO in the end, I got myself a mocha to wake myself up a bit. lol and because I was not in a rush, I decided to skip the city loop train stopping all stations that was arriving in 1 minute and took the city loop train limited express that was arriving in 6 minutes. Smart, hey? ;)

Then, I went to rmit library to scan some documents and search for some jobs through the rmit website. Not bad, a lot pending in my favourite lists, to be attended to asap.

Walked home again today :) Below picture is a cafe that has been closed down since the day I saw it. Wonder why nothing's been done. I love it! Maybe someone should buy it and reopen the business and hire me as the accountant. teehee xD

Anyway, I was home an hour ago and IT IS STILL MORNING! -_-"


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com