<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Sunday, February 14, 2010
Cries.

Work tomorrow til Friday.
Ken left for good. But we all hope, not for long :)
Herry is leaving on Wed (for good) and today was my last day seeing him :( Totally miss him already. And again, hope to see him again soon.
Simon is leaving on the 20th (most probably), for good. Maybe he will postpone? heh
CPA is getting on my nerves. I'm trying CA now (fingers crossed).
Someone else is getting on my nerves too. I would honestly say that my patience has been tested, and I am still trying my best to not burst out in flames. So far, so good.

Mistakes made
couldn't be erased
People'll remember forever
and they never let it go
So what if you've changed?
They wouldn't even see
So what if you tell them?
They'd think you're still the same

Labels:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com