<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Friday, December 11, 2009
The truth.

From previous post:

"...the movie was not very scary actually.. just that the thought of it being filmed based on a real story.. freaks me out a little. but just a little."

Yea, righttt. I was totally freaked out, and the funny part was that I didn't even know I was that freaked out until I was about to sleep. Gosh, the scene just kept replaying again and again in my mind, eyes closed or not. The scene on the bed, the scene regarding the door, the picture, the footprints.... the sound.. the look of the woman... arghhhh it made me really crazy I wished mum was next to me. lol and even though I'm sharing the same room with sis, it makes a real big difference between sleeping on my own bed and sleeping on sis's bed with her. I woke up around 2am-ish and went back to my bed but realised I couldn't sleep because I was still freaked out. I didn't even dare go to the toilet. Yes, I now know my level of timidity. haha so in the end I went back to sis's bed, hoping that it'd be morning as soon as possible.

I really hate this. I regret watching that movie! grrr... I hope tonight will be better.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com