<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Monday, December 21, 2009
Parents in melb.

These past few days had been full blast parents and relatives. This week will be too, but I managed to escape today's outing (haha) because Luca's going back to Msia tomorrow :((

So last week. Visited many places such as Werribee zoo, park, rose garden, Warrnambool, Great Ocean Road, Geelong, and many other places that I don't remember but they included scenic views especially the coast lol. Ate lots of good food including lobsters and oysters, and feeling extremely fat because was snacking in the car most of the time D:

and so I bought quite a lot of chocs at the chocolate factory (I think I mentioned this in the previous post) and they say this is "Samantha's Paradise"

but I think I like roses more. So the Rose Garden is more like a paradise to me :)


and I like to take pictures of flowers too.

Dinner with family friends (4 pairs of adults + sis and I)
This is where the good food came from :) and because parents meet them again after 30 years, they had so much to talk about. We were the last to leave the restaurant. lol

Some pics from Great Ocean Road


and some places that I can't recall (sis would be able to haha)


And cute poser doggie
It was definitely an awesome week :)

Labels:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com