<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Thursday, December 17, 2009
The one thing.

It rained the whole day today. So we were supposed to go to yarra valley but decided to switch back to phillip island instead as the weather was ok in the morning. Half way through our journey it started raining and we thought it'd stop soon. When we arrived it was still raining so we spent awhile at the chocolate factory, which according to them, is "Samantha's paradise". lol we bought a few types of chocolates and drank the hot choc there. I thought it was tooo sweet. Anyway. We went up to Noobies centre and it was still raining. So we spent some time there, and sis and I bought a mood ring each. I think mine works better than hers. heh xD

So in the end we didn't stay back to see the penguins as it was obviously still raining. This, is the one thing I don't like about rain.

But the one thing I do really like about rain,

is...

... this picture.

Labels:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com