<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Capturing today.

The song on my blog is so depressing, but then it's quite true for now. in another sense. oh well.
=============
So today. I finally did something I consider.... quite productive.
I made brownies :)


Yup, that's part of the mixture - melting the chocolate and butter.

This is what it looked like before going into the oven.

And after coming out of the oven.
Looks pretty much the same except for some cracks lol

Me and my brownie. and sis at the back making her cookies :)
The brownie does not taste the best among all my other kitchen works, but it's not the worse either. I think it tasted ok considering this is my first time baking brownies. So yes :) I don't think I will bake it again though because I'm the kind of person who likes to try cooking/baking different things only once. So far, the only thing that I cooked more than once that looks/tastes the same is food for dinner. haha

.... and now, I feel super duperly... you know what.

Labels:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com