<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Sunday, November 15, 2009
There you go.

I thought my blog needed an update. I mean like a proper one. Now, what is a proper update really? I think I sort of lost track of the purpose or meaning of having a blog. If I recap to when I first started this faithful blog of mine, I think I used to blog more about life (and almost all the time it is a happy post. No? lol) And if I went somewhere and have pictures, I would post them up and literally describe the whole journey. And even if it is something small, I would still blog about them. Now, I still do blog about my life but maybe lesser. When I think it is a small thing, I would skip it. When I think it is a big thing with lots of pictures and that I would have to write/type a lot in order to make it understandable, I would skip it too. Or maybe if I think I really really need/want to share it, I would upload one picture out of hundreds and write like only a few sentences. I wonder if this is caused by the lazy bug in me, or because I am aging (like seriously, 21 soon! >_<), or because of the mindset that everyone already knows what happened especially through facebook updates so I just update on don't know what stuffs. All that did not reduce the amount of posts I have in a month though! haha I also do realise that there is a change in the way I use punctuations and emoticons. Not that it's bad though. We change for the better, don't we? haha affirm me please :/


Talking about long posts, I do think this is quite a long post. haha anyway, I came across something that I blogged about almost 2 years ago.


===========


Friday, February 29, 2008


I Dunno...
but I'm giving it 2 years
so by end of 2009, we'll see.

but still
I'll leave it all in Your hands
& follow Your guidance
so by then, we'll see.

Just some little thoughts.... & it's secret, til then.
peace

===========

Now now, if I were to give it a full 2 years, it would have to be until next year's february. I wonder why I said 'by end of 2009'. So impatient meh. but then so willing and trusting as well. I like. haha emm, time flies ey? To repay for the impatience-ness, I'd say we'll see by end of February 2010. You'll never know. It was secret before, still secret now, and might be secret forever. You know what I mean.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com