<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Today and again.

Another 8.30am - 5pm of revision. And, I managed to study up to where I planned to :) Yay to that! but I still have a lot more :( So I came home and thought of continuing the next topic but found that I couldn't concentrate (my mind just couldn't absorb all the words) because I was reading + staring at words all day long! (and plus, I was sleepy and tired). I sooo needed a break. expecially from... words.

And I really meant what I said. Earphones plucked in, I grabbed my keys and went out for a stroll. I came to the playground just opposite my place and thought of just sitting on the bench to rest while listening to some soothing music. But gosh, how did the temperature make a sudden switch from 28 degrees to 19 degrees?? So I sat for awhile and deleted some messages from my phone, checked the weather, and checked my phone cap usage (because that's pretty much all that I can do now that facebook is no longer free on phone) lol and continued my stroll. The air was fresher compared to in the city when it was 28 degrees :D Love it :) and I feel so much better now.

In conclusion, I have never felt this good in a longgg time :)) wooo back to studies.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com