<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Friday, September 18, 2009
Still.

Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me
Within Your mighty hands

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father, You are king over the flood
I will be still and know You are God

Find rest my soul
In christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust

I don't know how many times I've posted this song on my blog, but I know this is not the first time. This song never fails to comfort me, knowing that in Him, I can find rest and peace. That He is God. That He is in control. That even when life is at its worse, God is there to help, to guide, and to carry me through it all.

I wanted to complain about how unfair things have been. How unfair that even though I started my assignments early, I did not get better results compared to those who did them last minute. Unfair how I always did my work every week, pray that I can have a rest from it sooner than later, but never get it. All these thinking of unfairness in addition to uni stress was getting the better of me. I soon realised that I am turning into a bitter person. I get irritated easily, and I sighed more often. I can't stand myself being like that, if you don't know yet.

So I have decided, that starting from now on I will look at the positive side of things. Knowing that God has a plan, and He knows what He's doing. He wouldn't let me face obstacles that I can't handle or so to say, if I can't handle it, He can :) I am so ever thankful to know Him, and to know that He is someone that I can put my trust in.

And so
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father, You are king over the flood
I will be still and know You are God


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com