<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Monday, September 14, 2009
It was rewarding :)

So the day before Sunday (which is obviously Saturday), I was having a hard time deciding between attending Treasured Possession and doing my uni work. One minute, I didn't want to go for TP. Another minute, I felt like going. Whenever I think of my uni work load, I think of not going, etc. But somehow before sleep I made up my mind to go for TP.
So come Sunday. Church in the morning, helped the aunties peel, cut & deco fruits because they were busy, hung around after church while waiting for TP, and then realised that most of the young girls weren't going for TP. Then, my friend called to talk about the assignment. After hanging up, I felt super stressed and was at the verge of going home, thinking, "I still can change my mind as long as Herry is still in church". But I stayed, and had so much fun! It was definitely rewarding. The Bread of Life.

Trained & trammed home with sis after that, and started with ethics tute work with lots of procrastination in between. Managed to finish it past midnight, which is wayyy behind my plan of getting it done by 9pm last night. Lol, but it's done so I'm happy. Anyway, I'm off to Tiff's place in a few minutes to do the-very-dreaded myob assignment. Wish me the best!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com