<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Sunday, September 27, 2009

If you don't know yet, besides blogging, I keep a personal journal too. I must admit that I haven't been writing in it faithfully.. apparently, most of the start of my sentence goes like this:"Oh, neglected for another 2 months". Lol so I was writing down my feelings for this whole week, specifically events that happened on the 24th - both happy and sad, because I just needed to document it for future reference. because in my quiet time I learned this: God will turn obstacles thrown by the devil to me, into GREATER blessings in my life. Yes, obstacles. and yes, I am waiting to see that greater blessing. Anyway, I'm not blogging about that today. Instead, I'm gonna blog about what I wrote on 16/01/09.


Now, the good thing of keeping a journal is that I can re-read what I wrote, and evaluate what I wrote. So here's part of what I wrote:

Hello Malaysia! Yes, I am back at home for about 2 weeks now. How time flies! Note that I haven't been writing in my journal for more than 2 months now. Guess I should start being more disciplined (guess not).

So, I've been reading a book called "... for highly effective teen" (I did not remember the title back then, neither do I remember it now lol). I've read it before years ago and I must say that it's still a good book. I feel refreshed and I definitely did learn some things. I just hope that I can put what I know into practice in my life and be an effective person, respectable and successful.

Anyway, back to life in Terengganu. Happy to say that I'm with my parents now, and I've been spending most of my time at home..... (doing what, you name it). I must confess that I salute my mum for doing so much for the household - keeping house clean, making sure tummies are filled, etc. I really don't know if I will be able to do the same in the future for my own family - if there is one (seriously).

Anyway, I'm missing melbourne - especially Eleven. I miss those times I sleptover at her place and we would talk and talk through the night. ..... (obviously, there's something here that you don't need to know lol). Let's build up my courage. No. I mean, let me be more mature this year ahead, treat everyone the same, make new friends feel at home and never give up on them, love people... be a woman of God! Strive for the best and be confident in life.... Trust in God and have faith in Him! Always giving thanks and praise to Him who is ever so loving and faithful to me. PUSH! :)

......

So far, so good? ... :)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com