<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Monday, August 24, 2009
Rainy day.


Looking out my window
I see the trees blowing in the breeze strong wind
Looking out my window
I see the birds flying in the sky

And I know
With just one breath You created the whole world
And I know
If I don’t praise You the rocks will soon cry out, cry out, cry out

Praise Him
Lift Your voices
Let it reign throughout all the earth
Praise Him
Let all men know
That Jesus Christ
He is alive

It's good to be at home (: It must be really cold outside (though it's not very warm inside, at least I'm protected from the rain and wind). Scary weather.

Anyway, I completed ethics tutorial questions this morning according to plan, and proceeded with the remainings of ethics assignment, also according to plan. And, I hope to finish it by.. let's say, 9 pm tonight? So that means I have approximately 3 hours and 45 mins left. Poor eyes for constant staring at screen of words. Oh well. Gambatte.

*edited
Yay, completed assignment according to plan! :) But, no rest for me at the moment. Need to get the MYOB lab exercise started! Geez..


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com