<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Sunday, August 30, 2009
It's.... what?

HOLIDAY!


Friday. Went to Esther's place & we cooked mushroom soup. We used buns as bowls. lol fun much.. and super delicious cannn. :)) I'll upload the pictures on fb soon! Then, Michelle and I went shopping and Max Brener-ed it up after that with Tiff, Es, & Michael. Tomodachi for dinner.. well, actually it was more like supper to me. lol

Saturday. Worship prac at U. Jeremy's. Curry chicken + mixed vege for lunch, and and MOONCAKE yum. Went home and made salad for cell group at night. A friend, gave me 77/100 for the salad. lol and cg members like it yay :)) Dinner was fabulous! Fried Tom Yam mee hoon, Fried rice, roasted(?) chicken drumstick, bubur chacha, and not forgetting our usual....... Teh Kotak! haha :)


Today. Church. I heart. Tyi is back yay :DD Ashley's birthday, but I didn't eat, just wished. Then, vietnamese food for lunch with the church van gang and U. Andrew, A. Hwee Chin & Jane2. haha funnn + yum = best :) Now I'm home, The Little Nyonya, fb, plurk, hotmail, and blogs. Sis is using my laptop to do her tax return thingie.


Tomorrow. Breakfast with sis, Joyo and Kenelm. Then movie. Looking forward :)


* After that, I must start studying, assignment-ing, and homework-ing. That's all for now. So much details. sheesh

Labels:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com