<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Monday, August 31, 2009
Five.

I just realised that I've been having good friends in groups of 5 since high school.
2004-2005 classmates: I love all of you. I love how we used to spend time together - sleepovers, tuitions, hangouts, studying together, and even sharings. I miss you guys!

2004 camp at kuantan: lol I love how we clicked with each other in those few days at camp :) Well ok, rachelle you are excluded. You're my best friend! of course we click with each other.. haha :p

Labuan church friends: I enjoyed the times we laughed histerically at jokes and the what-nots. I enjoyed going to camps together and serving in the worship team together as well. You girls are so amazing, you take my breath away. lol

2006 Foundation year (SAM) classmates: Diana, Annie, Zhian, and Florence. I just don't know how we ended up always doing things together but I like it :) Going to classes together, eating together, everything!

2006 Housemates: You girls make my life at home colourful haha.. Love watching tv, listening to music, singing, eating, and shopping with you all :)

Uni friends: Berat sama dipikul, ringan sama dijinjing. I love how we defend each other, how we help each other out in uni stuffs, how we are able to be our ownselves around one another. I love how open we are lol. Thanks for always being there for me, thanks for loving me for who I am :)


I know I have more good friends than these. Just that today, I'm posting about my friends in groups of 5. So if you're not in one of the pics above, do not be dismayed. I still love you and you are my good friend :)

Labels:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com