<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Thursday, August 6, 2009
Best (:

I spent the whole day today looking forward to dinner, because I knew that it would be a blast! and indeed, it was (: I believe we all enjoyed ourselves with all the talkings and teasings, especially. Those present (for dinner): Min, Jackie, John, Jenny, Vincent, sis and me. So the whole purpose for this meet up was to get to know each other better (we all met at Keys CD launching event, some 1st time some not 1st time), and in a way, fellowship. And, also to celebrate Min's birthday! Somehow it felt like we've all known each other for a long time lol. Love it (: Really thank God for all of you. You guys are such a blessing and encouragement to me.

The whole reason why I'm blogging now is because facebook is not treating me well atm. lol I wanted to comment on statuses but somehow couldn't. So I thought I'd do it here (:

An extract -->

Sabrina Woon oh the joy and happiness tonight =) one of the best nights ever. thanks people! =)
Vincent Goh haha.. tat's good.. im sure i wil sleep well tonight, maybe need to struggle to wake up tomorrow morning.. hmm.. anyway, im happy.. and tat matters now.. :)
Min Lin thx girls&boys. Im so happy 2 n bthday cake, esp the cards. Thanks Sabrina! Very special precised gift. The words u encouraged me. U guys r my blessings too.
Min Lin lying on bed, too tiring even though so happy. Sleep now. Good nite, lovely bro&sister. God bless =)
Sabrina Woon hehe min, glad u like ur gifts. Must thank sam also ok? glad to be part of ur bday celebration. hehe faster put the pictures up..hehe.. good night =)
Min Lin thanks sam nd the book. I hav been searchin this kind of book 4 a while. God wants to teach me lessons ab His love n how to recieve and give to others. Thanks loveli sisters

and what I kept trying to post on facebook, which failed me so badly (but which i think it will get on fb eventually) -->

thanks everyone for making my night so wonderful (: all the best for 2mr, vincent! u're welcome, min! God bless all~

The italised red coloured words, proved that I am not the only one feeling happy and blessed after tonight (: Yay to mutual-ness.

*edited
Jenny Liew Hey girls and boys~ thanks for yesterday night~although i was exhausted~ but that's fun hang out with you guys~ perhaps next time we can arrange KTV day/night event =p

*So good to know that we're having another gathering plan coming up :)

Labels:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com