<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Saturday, July 18, 2009
Bring me...

... down memory lane [part 2]

So, while repacking my stuffs in the box [because we moved from Labuan to Terengganu, the stuffs that used to be in my room were kept in the box & never taken out], I was reunited with all my "friends".

Yes, we use to share the same bed - single bed. with a bolster, a small pillow, and of course, my sleeping pillow. I wonder how I managed to put it all on that one single bed! lol

Then, I found the apron that I made when I was 13. It was a school project. I really do marvel at my past sewing skill [I mentioned past because if I were to sew another one, I don't think I can do anything like that]. && the cloth I used was a bugs bunny one! haha so cute xD


Below, is a skirt I made when I was 14. Also school project. I don't like it. So UGLY. especially the cloth. but I still kept it because it is memory (:


Ok. Please do not assume that I made both the apron & skirt on my own [cuz I did not]. I obtained lots of help from my teachers & of course my mum! & I really really do enjoy sewing the apron because I didn't need to use the sewing machine.

I love high school (:

On another note, Maryborough trip was awesome - with great companies, much laughters, much singing..! I patted 2 horses & a sheep [the other sheep was a bit shy] - my first time! So. Cool. I played with Mochi, Bella, &.... Darshom(?). Cute & hyper dogs (: I witnessed people practice shooting. Very interesting. Maryborough is quiet & peaceful. The locals are friendly. The grass is green on the other side. The air is fresher? lol I've always liked countrysides. I might retire there. & I might rear horses, sheeps, chickens, and... cows. you'll never know. haha

Labels: ,



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com