<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Best day ever!

Eyes opened. Sigh uttered. All because of a very very bad dream. "Oh, bad day", she thought. Little did she know that the bad day was approaching a good turning just right at the corner....

So.

Attented Jap class, same ol' laughter and fun. but was very tired & stressed about what is ahead. Went for lunch, and dreaded [i don't think i need to emphasise more]Accounting Theory class. 1st one hour was ok, prolly a bit slow. Then, omigosh! It turned out to be the best class ever xD I really don't know how to explain it here [actually, lazy] but there are more than one reason to it. So yes, we all left class.. with JOY, that shone so brightly it blinded the people sharing the same elevator. ok exaggerating a lot. Lol and to celebrate, we went window shopping. Like seriously, tried on 2 boots, a dress, a shirt, and a jacket but didnt spend a dollar at all! Oh, the achievement! Can I have a round of applause please tq. -_-"

Then, we went to Esther(chong)'s place for some sisterhood heart-to-heart talk. It was so good I didn't want to leave but alas, I had to. Love 'em girls a lot. Don't know what will happen soon when we each go our own way. Sad, but let's not think about that first. heh

Trammed down to melb central, met sarahho esther(chang) meeixin and jie for dinner to celebrate esther's birthday (:

Now, I'm home. and sleepy. but am happy and I thank God for that (:




Labels:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com