<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Life at it's randomness.

I've been having lots of chocolatie stuffs since last week. Max brener-ing a lot. I should stop because it's just too much. Although I am a sweet girl, I can't stand the sweetness. Lol
But but, they say chocolates help you relax. It's been a pretty stressed week for me & it's not any better YET. So yes, the excuse :p But still, it has to stop. Ok. Eat more fruits xD

Japanese class today was not too bad at first. I couldn't bear the last one hour though. Wanted it to end AFAP. Information overload, they say. My brain was in a blur state [lost]. Like, gosh.

Anyway. Was waiting for the tram at vic mkt just now. Saw a man coming towards my direction. I glanced at him. He did the same. In my heart I was thinking, this man is up to no good. He walked past me and dropped a piece of orangie-rectangular paper [maybe without noticing it]. I wanted to ignore it [thought it was rubbish], but curiosity was burning in me. haha so I stole a look at it. Guess what? It was a $50 note! =O Big money! So, I went up to him and said," Excuse me, you dropped your money". He turned and looked, and with a mixed expression of shock and gratefulness, said, "Thank you so much!". Oh wow. Do itashimashite [you're welcomed]! Now, what I'm reminded of, is probably to not judge others by looking at their outward appearances. Living in melbourne has made me judge others more than I used to because of the frequent dodgy people I meet. Don't like it. Eleven once told me that we shouldn't simply assume that others are up to no good. Anyway, this is getting too long. So I'll just leave it at that.

On another note, my cactus is growing (: Ok, ciao. Back to AFA.

Labels:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com