<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Thursday, April 30, 2009
Just so you know

Mum was asking me to update my blog. I said I just did 2 days ago. She said it was about my conversation with sis. I said it's still an update. She said:


what i want is to know what n how the 2 of you are doing n up to.

So yes. Here goes an update from your beloved daughter, mummy :D

This week has been considerably a good week as I was able to catch up with my lack of sleep, relax more, and stress less. After being SO PACKED for the last 2 weeks, I'm actually not very used to being so relaxed. Feels like there's something wrong/missing. In a way, being less stress/busy is good because I can do more stuffs other than just studying and library-ing. Which also means that I can attend Ps Clement Lee's teaching sessions. and go to Dalyesford with aunties, uncle, and sis. Spent the whole day out of home today with Tiffany. Fun much ((: Going to submit our FM report tomorrow with Tiff and Luca, then meeting Michelle to buy Esther's birthday cake. And of course, I think you can guess what's ahead. SURPRISE PARTY!! wooot! Can't wait. Oh, why do I feel like it's holiday once again? Prolly because I didn't have a REAL holiday during the Easter break. Not like it's a real holiday now. Ah, whatever.

Anyway, I really need to get started with uni stuffs again. real soon. or I'll get lazy and start procrastinating again.

What's left of this week & next week:
Acc theory online test
AFA assignment
AFA tutorial
FM market research
FM dealing session
Practice Jap conversation
More acc theory online test


Heads up, chest high. March on!

Labels:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com