<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Thursday, March 5, 2009
Uni is so fun!

Especially Japanese class. Hearts ^^. So good to be able to catch up with friends again. So good to hear all the jokes again. So good to tease each other. haha so good to be in the same lectures, same tutorials. So good (:

I love my 1st week of uni. Although it was tiring & we have online test every week commencing this week. And we have another class test next week. Last night on msn, Victa asked what I'm going to do today and I was like "studyyyy". Right. Study. Isn't it a wee bit too early to be studying? Iie. Watashi wa have no choice. haha

So much with the drama on Monday night - big spider in my housemates' room, which they managed to kill, one of my housemate saw a mouse in her room today. Ergh how in the world did the mouse get up there?? Even though I've seen lots of them since coming to Melbourne, I still don't like it a tiny bit. but I do find the one we caught last year cute. lol ok stop. eww.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com