<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Sunday, March 29, 2009
Today


Went out the whole day today & I forgot my phone. I feel so lost without it. I kept wanting to check my phone but realised that I didn't bring it with me today. So sad. Can't even take pictures/videos ): Can't call people. People can't call me. Even though I know that no one's going to look for me today. But still! Anyway, I was so sad that I asked Esther to accompany me for a drink near Lygon. We drank. And got drunk. because we were emo.


HAHA. JUST JOKING! We did not drink. I was not that sad. & even if I was, I wouldn't drink. Not that stupid k. So that 2 bottles in the pic were already there when we took the picture. Heee.

Hung out with the girls just now & had a great time! Though was kinda tiring as we sort of walked the whole day. But but, it's good exercise! :D Need to burn 'em calories :p

Tyi & I were having a conversation about whether KL or Melacca has the most places to visit. KL has more shopping centres. Melacca has more historical places. Then I said, "I went to Melacca once and my goodness, it was SO HOT." Tyi was like, "Yea. Wait, aren't the weather in Terengganu & Melacca.. THE SAME?" LOL oops! xD

Picture taken during lunch @ Es Teler [The red/pink group]

That's all for now. Oyasumi nasai! (:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com