<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Thursday, March 12, 2009
So I say

Now I know why we Advanced Financial Accounting students had to go for class on Labour Day. Due to past experiences, whenever our lecturer arranges for replacement classes, the best day always ends up on the same day we originally have our class. Anyway, I think my lecturer's cool. He gave us a break every one hour [it's a 3 hour class] although it's only for 3 minutes. During the 3-mins break, he turns on songs on youtube for us to chill & relax. So nice (:

Japanese is getting tougher by the weeks as we need to remember more characters. But I still love it the most! (:

On another note, I think I'm becoming more and more like the typical aunties. You know the part where those aunties meet their friends and they can't stop talking and they come to a point where they need to leave, they say bye bye but yet still continued talking, say another bye bye and continued talking, and so on. Lol ok you get the point.

On yet another note, it's sis's and Sarah Ho's birthday today [actually, yesterday. because it's already 12.40am so it's the 12th today]! So.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love you both much! (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com