<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Friday, January 2, 2009
For 2009

My new year resolution:

1. Be patient with love
2. Study constantly and don't leave everything to the last minute
3. Eat healthy all the time, maintain my weight (let there be NO fluctuations! lol)
4. Catch up with at least one church friend once a week (excluding IMPACT night, Saturday morning practice, and Sunday) either through phone call or meet up
5. Learn guitar / drive *edited
6. Look for a part time job/volunteer in World Vision
7. Keep in touch with at least one msia friend through msn or fb once a week
8. Cook/bake something nice during the hols
9. Make at least one new friend
10. Donate blood at least once *edited
11. Save $50 per month starting march since I'm in msia now (: *edited


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com