<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Sunday, November 23, 2008
I'm 20! :D

First of all, I would like to thank Tiff, Esther, Michelle & Luca for the unforgettable surprise party 2 weeks ago, & also for the presents. The umbrella was definitely a good choice because I SO need it. It was so thoughtful of them. I always wanted to get myself an umbrella but never get to it. The JayJays gift card is even best with the amount of $32.11 [november the 23rd from the back]. They knew that I love JayJays, that's why. How sweet! (: The blue top is so pretty & I wore it to Mornington ((: The lavender soap & eye mask is.. hmm.. something new that I have yet to try! lol && the birthday cake is YUM..

I would like to thank my sis & Victa as well, for bringing me to Wicked [& so that I could dress up a bit lol]. Wicked was AWESOME & I would really like to watch it again!!!! The atmosphere, the drama, the ice cream, the red wine, the music.. everything is just so perfect! well umm, just one thing missing.. a partner! lol

Next up, yum cha with sis, Victa, Tiff, Michael & Luca was good (: && we ended up talking about.. erm.. balls.. -_-"

Dinner with uncle Chang, aunty Tracy, aunty Lena & Ida with sis last night was finger licking good! The time spent together should be cherished.. & Ida, who called herself my BEST cousin, didn't even know it was my birthday today! *shakes head* LOL

People like Christabel, the enthusiastic birthday wisher who wished me in facebook, plurk, & msn, terima kasih!

Also, thanks to the IMPACTers, for the birthday card ((: Pretty colour, i must say. Nice & creative decorations. Loving wishes? lol yes.. !

For those who wished me in church today[too many to name.. you know who you are!], those who wished me in facebook[again, if I were to name, this post will go on & on], those who sms-ed me [Mummy, Tiff, Aileen, Aunty Mei Yew, Pei Ear, Michelle, Ah Zhian], Friendster,...

I'm really happy cuz "old" friends who are now so far away, still remembers my birthday (: Of course, they are also the ones, to whom I've been expecting to receive at least a birthday wish from. If they forget, I think I'll cry! haha Rachelle, Pei Ear, Bel, SabOng, Samm Pong, Viviana, Fel, you girls are like the BEST ever! :D Oh, I should add Ben in as well cuz he's like a VERY "old" friend. lol thanks Ben :D

One of my favourite birthday wishes in fb:


:) sammy

skipping ropes, famousfive/secretseven wanna be, yummy asam boi! bicycle gang, sleepovers, hide and seek till the wardrobe dropped hehe, ABC, boys bridget, BOOT CAMP, haha J-kids camp, ohw and i remember the aquarium in ur house-got kaloi fish. haha and piano, duet!, lol i can always hear u practice from my house, overcomers, puan win tuitions, car pools..hehe :') lol now ur in melbourne.hope things are good? lol so nice when i think back when we were kids, lol tho i am still one. sam, continue to grow in Him. we seek Him together yup. happy birthday samantha. happy bday :)

ur neighbour,

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!! Thanks so much for making my birthday one of the best in 20 (: I really thank God for you people who spice up my life! Yes, of course, people come people go, but once a friend, truly & always a friend!

Lotsa lurveee,
the birthday girl
((:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com