<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Friday, November 7, 2008
I woke up at 7am today automatically

I've been waking up at 6.30 am and I've been going to the library early in the morning EVERYDAY for about a month already! I'm just so happy happy happy that I don't have to go there anymore! Being stressed since week 8 til week 15 is just too much for me. Give me another week and I think I'll konk-out. Anyway, the library has been a very good place for me to focus. Though there's distractions eg friends and other people talking, but it's definitely better than studying at home with distractions such as [you know] laptop, which leads to onlining [facebook, blog, more facebook, more blog, and msn]. So yes, I would like to thank the library for being ever so "accepting". LOL

The library was always empty when I arrived every morning cuz I'm just too early lol. My reason for being early: Book tables! Which means that I've always been sitting at the same spot :D I LOVE my spot!! (:

Well, I'm not the only one going to the library everyday. There's other people whom I don't know, that I see everyday, and they sat at the same spot too! Like as if there's names on the tables lol

Last but not least, I discovered a new photography skill! (:




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com