<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Sunday, October 19, 2008
"Daddy" Ivan.. keke

Because I know that I won't be onlining tomorrow, I thought I'd better put this post up now though I know that you 99.99% wouldn't know I'm posting about you here lol.

Anyway... it's your birthday tomorrow! And you're another year older now! I remember those times in Labuan especially in an occasion where you, SammP and I started giving each other names.. "Kada Kada" which is your nickname, "Yaki Yaki"which is Samm's nickname, and "Ibaba" which is my nickname. Lol

You were always so caring and loving, fun to be with and protective as well. I remember the time when a group of us went to Kudat for leaders' retreat, where Jr was trying to scare Samm & I late at night by telling all those scary stories haha and you helped us (: You also encouraged me when I led worship for the 1st time in cg haha

Hmm.. and I don't really remember how you became Fel, Viv, and my "Daddy" lolol

All in all, you are a good friend and of course "Daddy" haha and I just want to say,
BLESSED 22nd BIRTHDAY!! (:

God bless and hope you enjoy your birthday!

Love, Sam

Photo taken from viviloveu.blogspot.com



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com