<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Thursday, October 30, 2008
Auditing

Good morning, folks! I'm quite early today, and hence the blogging! lol Anyway, don't have much to say.. just that.. Auditing paper is in less than 3 hours!! :S Wish me the best! :D

ok so.. what are the 7 types of Audit Eveidence?
1. Physical examination
2. Confirmation
3. Documentation
4. Observation
5. Inquiries of the client
6. Reperformance
7. Analytical procedures

6 types of transaction-related objective?
1. Existence/occurance
2. Completeness
3. Accuracy
4. Timing
5. Classification
6. Posting & summarisation

9 types of balance-related audit objectives?
1. Existence
2. Completeness
3. Accuracy
4. Classification
5. Cutoff
6. Detail tie-in
7. Realisable value
8. Rights & obligation
9. Presentation & disclosure

Oh yes! I remember all those! but only one question will be about those... D:

ok gtg now..


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com