<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Sunday, September 7, 2008
The thing...

... I feared the most -->>>

*screams & drops the melway on the floor*
Lol.. not that bad!.. Trip to Daylesford with Aunty Lena yesterday & I was the navigator! :D Now I'm expert!
Such quality time: From studies to work, from work to friends, from friends to guys, from guys to church, from church to bibles, to life to food to loosing weight to ducks! Lol

More about the trip again soon! (:

-------------------------

Some pictures @ La Trobe uni -->>

The La Trobe-ians that claimed that they don't know their uni well enough to bring Simon & I sight-seeing. So we waited for Eleven! Lol..

There were free food for international students!! *Everyone say, wow*
but of course, we didn't go for it! cuz *ahem* we have better plans ;)
Tyi & I were talking to You You, & when I turned my head, I saw both Bryan & Simon helping the volunteers of the free food move the table! I don't know why I was so excited back then & decided that it's a must to take a picture of this.. LOL

Our mochas & hot chocs!

The picture that I currently like the most!

<3

p/s: more pictures will be up on facebook


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com