<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Rant rant rant

I am stressed.
1. Cost management assignment (29/09/2008)
2. Auditing assignment (06/10/2008)
3. Final exam (28/10/2008 - 06/11/2008)

Talking about final exam, timetable is out.
28/10/2008 - Cost Management (9.15 - 12.30)
30/10/2008 - Auditing (9.15 - 12.30)
31/10/2008 - Business Finance (9.15 - 12.30)
06/11/2008 - Taxation (9.15 - 12.30)

@_@! I need to wake up early! I need to start training myself. Actually, I'm already waking up early (earliest 7am, latest 8am). But I need to wake up earlier than 7am for exams because the location is so far away ): Anyway, I need to thank God that Taxation is on the 6th of Nov, which means that I have 6 days to study tax! What I hate is that the other 3 subjects are so close together! Well.. I just need to start studying earlier (:

Cost management assignment is making me crazy. I've been cracking my head just to calculate the variances in order to be able to write up the report. & still, I have my figures wrong. Tehmina should just give me the answers cuz I'm a good student. I always do my tutorial works and I never skipped class and I always pay attention in class. :D

Talking about long finger nails, my swimming instructor use to keep his left last finger nail long(I don't know if he still kept it long). I remembered asking him why he kept it long. He said, "Well you know, there's bad guys around. With this long nail, I can defend myself." Note that I was really young at that time, say maybe around 7 years old. So I believed him! Lol..

My computer is not being good to me. It lags a lot and I think it's because of viruses. My working pace was slowed down because every time I clicked something, my computer hangs. & computer is vital because I need it to do my assignment. My patience was really tested last night. I almost exploded because it's just too slow. I might need to reformat it. Or maybe, someone would like to buy me a new one?? *hint hint* :p

I need to go away to some place quiet for a day or two alone. I need some time for myself. There's lesser privacy now that there's extra 2 person at home. But there are just too many things to do now. Maybe after assignments or exams. Hmm..


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com