<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Will you marry me?

So many people getting married. Tiffany's brother, Tyi's sister, Michael's sister, Victa's sister... Lol. I wonder when it'll be MY sister. wahahaha xD
Congrats to them all
(:

-------------------

Hmm.. today's been not too bad a day. The weather was great! The sun ever so bright. Walk under it & you feel so warm. Ah~ Love it ^_^

Coming up soon:
Thursday night chinese young people group meeting @ Aunty Linda's [too bad T-Div's social clashed.. I would really liked to go for that one too]
Friday afternoon work, night Juwita Suwito! :D
Saturday morning practice + meeting, night probably Nastassia's birthday party
Sunday morning church

Coming up next week:
Semester break aka
assignment
stalking
IMPACT
work
study
rest
play
shop
sleep

------------

Lol that day was hilarious! Tiffany & I went to lecture earlier & instead of going to the right room, we went to level 7. There was a guy in there. so we thought, whoa he's earlier than us. So nvm. we sat down & talked. then after awhile, the guy went out. we thought what, we too noisy is it? ok nvm, continue talking. then the funny part. we decided to imitate our lecturer. it was so so so funny!! can't stop laughing. it was crazy! haha.. then we wondered why no one came for lecture, even lecturer also late & it was 5mins past starting time. so we decided to call Luca & he was like, what?! class at level 8 larrr... LOL so we ended up a bit late but in time for lecture (: Michael Kend is the best! :p



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com