<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Saturday, August 9, 2008
Snips of Devotion 07/08/08

I confess when I've felt Your love for me
I've pushed it away,
focused on the negatives,
let my cynical self drag me
into despair of ever finding joy
when all along it's right before my face.
Help me to resign myself gladly
to whatever steps You have for me.
Strengthen me by Your Spirit
to enter the dance with joy.
Thank You that when I want to challenge Your lead
and keep You at arm's length,
You wrestle with me anyway,
til I receive a blessing.

This little snip taken from the devotion I did on Thursday night really touched my heart. because of events that took place for the past few days. so good to be able to just sit there on my bed. eyes closed. focused on the only One. the One that is ever so faithful. & let His love cover me. & comfort me. like a blanket.
Really thank God for always holding on to me & never giving me up.
all because of love.


Praise the Lord,
for He is good.
& His mercies endure forever!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com