<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Sunday, July 13, 2008
The road not [going to be] taken


I'm at a junction, which road should I take? Turn left or turn right?

Turn Left: Continue with the course I'm doing [with co-op] and get recognised as a Professional Accountant
Turn Right
: Switch to the new program which includes only 3 years of uni and get recognised only as an Accountant


* It's not about the recognition though [I will still need to do CPA/CA]

Personal thoughts:
I really dread going for the employers' fair tomorrow and I honestly don't want to work next year. Yes, by doing co-op, I will gain more experiences and there might be higher possibilities of getting a job after I graduate. but what if I'm not accepted by any companies next year? A lot of the companies here only accept PRs. sad case. of course, on one hand, I want to be outgoing and adventurous. try doing everything and anything new and gain lots and lots of experiences. but on the other hand, I just want to be lazy and take the easy route. or maybe... I'm scared?? yea that's probably it! I even thought of transferring to Melbourne U in order to escape working next year. However, that thought was "deleted" by my mum haha.. & it is very obvious that at the end of the day, I will need to choose to continue my current course because it's better? Thinking of resumes, interviews, cover letters, etc etc just makes me dizzy.. Lots of questions in my heart that I can't express. hmm.. I will need to just take a little step of faith.

Lord just take my hand
and walk me through this
Love, Sam


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com