<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Hillsong conference part I

07/07/08:-
The group of 13 BOL members met up at Tullamarine airport. We [SarahH, sis, Eleven, JohnY, me] had McD for lunch. Actually, I think all of us had McD for lunch :D

Let the pictures do the talking (:

While waiting for the rest to arrive

While waiting to go in the departure lounge

Gate number 5 - gateway to Sydney/Hillsong/Grace
Our flight was delayed by 4 hours & so we had nothing to do. Well, actually there's a lot that we can do in melbourne airport. There's so many shops [books, clothes, watches, drinks/food, etc]

I had Starbuck hot choc! & read reader's digest & listened to music while waiting. then SarahW & Ida came & we started playing chor dai di [with sis]. & the loser was given punishment haha it was hillarious! :D

& because SarahH had nothing to do, she pulled me to the cosmetics area & gave me make-ups -_-"

Jon sleeping with a blue bear in his arms haha

After waiting for long, we finally flew to Sydney & missed the opening ceremony ):
Jane & I decided to go back next year just for the opening ceremony LOL

Upon arriving, & after putting our bags in our dorm, we went food hunting. Gosh, we asians just couldn't make up our minds when it comes to food. Anyway, after much hunting, we finally settled in a vietnamese restaurant. After that, we went to coles for grocery shopping. Shopped for our lunch aka sandwich & fruits/biscuits/timtam


Then I saw these.. awww so cute & little. i wish I'm still a baby. nvm. save it for my future daughter haha

I heart .

Stay tuned...


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com