<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Thursday, June 19, 2008
Talking about who?

He..
loves
cares
provides

He is...
patient
gentle
peace-maker

He...
picks me up when I fall
carries me when I'm tired [that is, when I was still not too heavy lol]
helps me in my studies [eg maths & science]

He...

is my DADDY! (:

......

There is a song that he likes to sing -->>

Are you ready?
Yes you are ready

& then in between I'll be like, "nooo not ready.." haha

& he continues to sing,

Are you ready?
Yes you are ready

& I'll be like, "ready for what?"

......

I particularly like one of his response to me when I call him -->>

Me: Daadddyyy
Him: Yes? Is there anything I cannot do for you?


then I'll be like, "err.. nothing...?" lol


......

I treasure the time when our family can get together, on daddy & mummy's bed, with a guitar in daddy's hand, & with a book filled with songs on the bed, & sing our hearts out in the peace & quiet of a friday night. I treasure the time when we just sat around the dining table eating fruits while chatting, & laughing our heads off at jokes.
......

I just want to say, I love you Daddy (: & of course, my family too!



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
[belated]


......

Sometimes I wonder
if that is the way God treats His children.
Like when we cry out "Daddy, daddy"
and He replies,
"Yes dear, is there anything I cannot do for you?"
and is that how He ask,
if we are ready
for what He has planned ahead of us...




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com