<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Saturday, June 21, 2008
June Birthdays


15th - Samantha Low [top right]
Hey Sam (: You're seventeen! Sweet sixteen seventeen for a sweet girl like you! ;) I understood that you had an unforgettable birthday this year according to your post & I'm happy for you! Continue to walk with the Lord & keep your faith in Him! Glad to have you as my best friend's sister! I love your tidiness & your creativities. Keep it up! & all the best in SPM! God bless (:

16th - Chen Choon [middle left]
Romeo Lee Chen Choon! & Juliet haha It had been fun having you around in class during foundation year. You are funny, friendly, always eager to help, & mysterious at times. Not forgetting copy cat as well! haha I miss your singing + guitar strumming & also your jokes! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! All the best! (:

17th - Siew May [top left]
Siew May.. I miss you so so much! You were the one who always accompany me in church back in KL during woship practice. With you, I couldn't help laughing. You were never out of topics & you could talk non-stop for hours! but it's fun listening to all your stories/jokes. You never failed to brighten my day & I love you loads!! Hope to catch up with you again some time soon! (:

18th - Tiffany Law [bottom left]
My darling Tiffany!! Like I said, everytime I look at my calender, I see Company Law exam & I see your name as well because it's your birthday! & the exam was on your birthday! Yes I know, hard on you.. haha It's always never boring being around you & Michael. The both of you blend really well together! So good to have a friend like you. All the crazy things we've done together.. haha I'm so gonna miss you when you go back for hols!! owh & I love your "yi ba gei ni" hahahaha..

23rd - Viviana Chong [bottom right]
Amoi!! wakakaka.. Viana... Super miss you larrrr... miss those times when Felicia, Gilda, you & me together-gether main sampai gila.. all the secrets we had *wink wink* .. all the joy & the pain we shared.. growing together in the Lord, serving together in music ministry, staying back after Overcomers meeting, Boot-camp.. talking about Boot-camp, do you remember the time when I was supposed to be the "alarm clock" for the girls? & so I was the only one who was allowed to hold a watch with no function to set an alarm? & I was kinda afraid that I oversleep & get us all into punishment? haha.. thank God you & Fel were there.. I remembered us waking up every hour to check the time & by the time everyone's supposed to wake up, we were sleepy! haha good old times! Really miss you guys a lot! Anyway, hope you have a wonderful birthday.. & yes! you're growing into a beautiful lady! Don't stress too much k? after got lots of grey hairs lolz!! Love you (:

28th - Diana Liu [middle right, person on the left]
DaiFei!!! Long time no see.. miss you so much! You are pretty, sweet, funny, hardworking, & smart. The times we had in Taylors are unforgettable! Secret Recipe, Asia Cafe, Rowe's house, your apartment & lekor, the presents, SAM-Corroboree,... also for the time I went to Miri to visit you & Florence.. thanks for bringing me out! It was fun & I totally enjoyed myself! Birthday's coming up! What's your plan?? hehe.. hope it'll be fun! All the best in everything. Friends forever & love you! Muackss!!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com