<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Monday, June 9, 2008
I should be

Was talking to Bryan after church yesterday, and I learned to be content with everything.

-----

S: Hey, when's exam?
B: This coming friday
S: Same! Until??
B: Around 2 or so weeks..
S: Same! :D
B: Err.. noo.. you finish on the 20th right? I finish on the 25th..
S: Oh.. that's more than 2 weeks! How many papers do you have?
B: I have 3 subjects but only 2 of them have exams, but I have 5 papers
S: =0 2 subjects, 5 papers?! That's a lot.. I only have 3... :p
[btw, Tara finishes on the 27th hehe]

-----

S: How long does it take for you to get to uni from home?
B: Umm.. if I drive, it's about 25 mins. if I take the bus, it's around 1 hour
S: @_@ ONE HOUR??!! So do you drive to uni?
B: Nope I take the bus
S: Wah.. one hour.. that's longer than me! what time's your earliest class?
B: 8am
S: Whoa! 8am.. leave house 7am.. wake up 6am??
B: Yea around that time..
S: .... I should be thankful...
B: Yea..

-----

I was always complaining that it's so tiring for me to get to uni because I need to wake up early [you know -->> shower + change + breakfast + sometimes last minute toilet], need to check the tram timetable, etc etc.. when it only takes 15 minutes or so to reach Bourke st. I always wanted life like when I was in Taylors College, where I lived just opposite the college and no transportation required. Only need to walk. If walk slowly, only take 5 mins [of course excluding climbing the stairs to class la haha], if walk faster, takes less than 5 mins. Summore can walk with friends.. talking about foundation year friends.. sigh.. I miss themmm... but anyway, the air is fresher here! So, be thankful! haha && I don't sweat here.. lol

So yes, from the conversation above and the "air" thingie, I am grateful. I am contented. I am happy with life. I am so glad (: && also not forgetting my friends here! Love them to bits! <33


Philippians 4:11
I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com