<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Sunday, June 29, 2008
Another long day, you reckon?

Hey guys! I'll update Friday's events maybe the day after tomorrow or the day after tomorrow after tomorrow[lol I don't know what I'm talking about]

Anyway, I just came home after being out the whole day since 9am o_0

Yes, there was worship practice in the morning at Aunty Linda's, in which we were supposed to start at 10.30am, but ended up starting at around 12pm?? which ended at around 1.30pm. then after, we[Eleven & I] went for lunch with Aunty Pauline, which ended me up at Uncle Jeremy's at 3pm when I was supposed to be there at around 1pm o_0 then we started I continued on what Phoebe & SarahW started on this coming Deep IMPACT camp's Camp Booklet, etc etc until around 8pm? with breaks in between [Duh]. & then we[Phoebe, SarahW, Jane, Me] went to Saveway to get Tara's birthday presents which was really "awesome" lol! & the 3 of them had some trouble in deciding who's to drive down to Tara's party [such a good thing I don't drive haha] so yes, we went to Tara's party. It was so packed you can hardly even breathe [lol exaggerating] & then SarahW & SarahH accompanied me while waiting for tram 57 of West Meribrynong & we took pictures, which was full of SarahH's face grrr & talked about something *wink wink* & now I'm home, safe & sound.

That's all for today [I mean yesterday cuz it's past midnight now] & I need to wake up early tomorrow boohooo...

Sweet dreams,
Sam~





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com