<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Monday, May 19, 2008
To my Dearest Grandpa <3

Thanks for being my grandfather. Thanks for loving me and for always supporting me and encouraging me especially in my studies. Thanks for praising me and disciplining me whenever you think it's suitable. Thanks for teaching me how to play chinese chess [though I think I totally forgot how to play it now]. You are always so patient with me and you always comfort me when I cry. Thanks for making things interesting such as turning "ABC" into "XYZ" :D Also for all the fun time I had where you brought us around Kuching, to the association you joined last time, and to watch lion dance. Thanks for giving me the best and for always checking to see if I ate enough, whether I'm hungry..
You are such a great grandpa to me & I love being around you. It feels so different now that you are no longer here with us. I just want to say that I love you and I miss you. like really a lot.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com