<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Thursday, April 24, 2008
Tagged..

5 things found in my bag:
Purse [This is the most vital of all & you'll know why]
House Keys [equally important! How can I lock the door without it? or even open? haha]
Tram Ticket [though important, I can still buy it on the tram]
Lipbalm [don't really use it when I'm out though]
Tissue [Useful when tissues aren't provided in some places]

5 things found in my wallet/purse:
Ka-ching!!$$$ [How to eat without it?]
Student ID [just in case they wanna check to see if I'm legally a RMIT-ian?]
ATM card [emergency withdrawals?]
Photos [For fun]
Rubbish [Erm.. just bits & pieces of papers]

5 favourite things in my room:
My clothes!! :D
Bed [I sleep on it everyday! like duh..]
Pillows.. to lay my head on
Comb.. to tidy my hair a little
Mirror!! :p

5 things i always wanted to do:
Go to the beach in Melbourne [not just for a walk like we did last year, but to stay there from morning til evening!]
Watch the sunrise [Failed to do so in camp because the sun rose out of no where]
Have a cup of hot chocolate while doing my devotion early in the morning
Have a stroll in a park in the evenings
Work & save money & travel all around the world!! :D

5 things i'm currently into:
Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
Company Law [not that I like it]
Starburst
Calculating my expenses everyday to make sure I'm not over my limit
This Is My Desire by Hillsong

5 presents you wish for:
Clothes
Necklace with a Heart pendant [though I already have one]
Heart earrings [thought I have lots]
A grand piano [though it's definitely not realisable]
A guitar/drumset [not impossible right? though I'm not a guitarist/drummer YET]

the person who tagged you is:
Serene! :) Luv you!!

your 5 impressions of her:
Loving & caring
Always ready to help
Pretty
Friendly & outgoing
Smart

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
Everyone!! :D Can I do this?? [though I know that this will end up with no one doing the tag]


Ps: Beanie, I'll do your tag soon!! :p


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com