<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Tuesday, March 4, 2008
I'm Happy :]

Went to Juliana & Agatha's cousin's house for bbq last Saturday. It was so fun & I'm so glad I went! Not only being able to catch up with them, I'm also able to make new friends! :] There's Lindsy[if that's how you spell it], Ryan[the cousin], 2 Michaels, & Scott. Another one of Ryan's friend came later & I didn't hear him intoduce himself so I don't know what's his name.lol
Anyway, the food was yum. & fellowship was good too :]

& then at night, aunty Lena came over for dinner. Dinner was yum too though i didn't really like the capsicum stuff. hehe we had a fun time though.

Uni started today. & we had this one-off lecture today at 5:30pm. & my 1st & last class before that lecture ended at 12:30pm. so I had like 5 hrs break. so me & Merlin walked around campus & had lunch. then meet up with Maggie & she brought a friend with her & his name is Sum. so we talked & talked & talked until they left, which is at 3:30pm. then me & Merlin went to update our student id so that we can take the student dairy. so lame. then we went window shopping in the city. n then stopped at mcd because I wanted to eat ice cream -_-" & obviously Merlin was tired due to lack of sleep so she slept in mcd while I read the newspaper. & I saw Kim Chew crossing the road towards mcd through mcd's upstairs window lol. & then it's finally 5:25pm so we took the tram to Storey hall & met Tiffany there. Lecture was B-O-R-I-N-G. then met Stephanie & we wanted to change our OB tute to Tiff's time but not allowed to because classes are all FULL! so sad. & then Tiff & I met Jessy. talked awhile & then bye bye. hehe.. oh & I saw the china guy in Tiff's Financial acc group last sem [don't know how to spell his name], Desmond, & Elisabeth. hhee

Despite the heat today [& doing something quite embarrasing], I'm so glad to be back in uni [not that I like to study]. I'm happy. because I saw so many familiar faces today. especially in the morning lect. I thought I was alone. but it proves that I'm not! :] I'm so happy for all the events that took place since Sat up until today. It all made me happy. not forgeting to mention church on Sunday. so happy to be back. :]

BUT. I still miss home.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com