<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Thursday, March 27, 2008
Easter Camp 2008 - Part 2

And so, continuing from my previous post, this is camp day 2. Woke up around 8am when I set my alarm at 7:30am lol.. anyway, we had breakfast & session 2. So yeah, like I said in the previous post I joined the english session. Topic's on boldness & nah I won't elaborate on that! haha.. One thing I remember the most is : Be a man! & quoted in previous post : Roar like a lion! haha.. :D
After that, we had tea-break so yeah it's camwhore session for us! :p

Oh yeh~ We're the jet plane! lol [From left : Me, Maria, Carlson, Aileen, Phoebe, & Tara]

Make funny faces, peoples! [Tara, Phoebe, Eleven, Maria, Aileen, me]

But of course, it didn't last very long cuz I had to go practice songs for the chinese night session. Was fun though. but we had late lunch. Everyone was ready for group photo & we're there eating our food but anyway, we went out for group pic halfway through haha. & after that we posed a bit as usual :p

Top left : Me, Phoebe, Justin ; Top right : Me & Mikey ; Bottom left : Me & John Yong ; Bottom right : Jeanine & I


Mikey, Eleven, & me! :) Geez, Mikey looks like us [PEACE] o_O

Then, we [Eleven & I] continued lunch. & it's free time so we spent time at the sound system area with John Yong, listening to the praise & worship that was recorded during session. It was so awesome! :) & then I went for Archery!! :p

Thanks to JonT! He was like "pull harder, stand to your side, blah blah blah" & so when I let go of the arrow,.. woo hoo! Straight at the yellow spot! Yay! :D I'm the lady of the day!!

Ok, continuing on, we had dinner & session 2. & I went to the chinese one because I was playing the keys. Pastor Mark was really good! Love listening to him! He's so full of enthusiasm! & in this session, what I learned : prayer is the most important of all!

& right after, hahaha.. time to pose again! -_-"

SarahW & I

Eleven & I :) It was fun having you around, Eleven!

lol poser! Please bear with me..

& yes, according to SarahW, this is DJ Woon! :D

Then, we[JohnY, Mikey, Eleven, sis, & I] went for a walk outside. Time really flies, cuz after that, I was writing some words of affirmation to some people. & by the time I went to bed, it's 3:30am :S Then Eleven woke me up at around 6am cuz we wanted to see sunrise. but in the end, we joined the chinese group in devotion & the sun didn't rise. The sky just suddenly became bright :S sad case. but anyway, devotion was good. We learned how to pray using verses in the bible! :D So yeah, that's camp day 3! Happy Easter! :)

& after breakfast, there's 3rd session. Then lunch. Then packed up. & bye bye. So. Sad. I didn't feel like leaving that place. It's so peaceful & I can just forget about uni & assignments, & homeworks. & because there's no reception there, no one can disturb me. haha jk.

but seriously, the moment we drove out of the site, & the moment there's reception, messages started filling my inbox. having miss calls & this message :

"Hey sam can u make sure u read da staff development report n post it on blackboard wt da slides n age article by tmr?? Thx"

I'm like, what?! Gosh.. I didn't even know when that message was sent & so I called my friend & apologised & all, & started working on the stuff when I got back :S how sad can it be?? but anyway, it's done already. so yeah.. *peace*

Last but not least, I love Ethan!! <3

Overall, I had a really fun, relaxing, & great time! So fun to be around all of you! & I mean you! Yes, you! :D

Times of refreshing. here in Your presence. no greater blessings. than being with You.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com