<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Easter Camp 2008 - Part 1

A small note just for you : Happy Belated Birthday Carlson!! :]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So on 21st of March[Fri], JeremyT picked us up from SarahH's place and we headed to Weekaway camp. It's about an hour 30 mins drive to get there. We stopped at a fish & chips shop for lunch basically because it's the only shop we can find that's opened on Good Friday xD Then, we continued on our journey. & because we were bored, we decided to break the silence of surrounding areas. So Jeremy started pressing on the car horn [as if he's announcing the arrival of a wedding couple, which is what some people do back in malaysia -_-"]. Then we winded down our windows & shouted our lungs out. lol so fun! :D
Btw, "we" consist of JeremyT, SarahH, Irene, sis, & myself.

After we arrived, & after putting our begs in our rooms, we started playing UNO. It's a must to play any kind of card game in a camp! lol

From left : Eleven, me, Liana, Irene

This picture was taken by SarahH under the bunk bed cuz she was playing hide & seek with some of the girls. haha poor Sarah had to stay under the bed for so long & they still didnt find her in the end :p

Then, we headed outside. Walking around in Weekaway camp is a must though I went there last year already. Gosh.. I just loveee the place!! <33


From left : Liana, me, SarahH, Irene

Ethan & I [I love him! He's so cute!]

Posing in pictures is a must. So, here we are pretending to be playing volleyball [well, doesn't look like it though] when there's no ball. lol Actresses in picture : Me & Irene :p & Liana at the back

Mikey, me, John Yong, & Liana

Bush-walking! Yay! but we didn't go very far this year D:

After dinner, we had this program "So you think you can dance" where each group has to choose a song & dance, & we'll be judged by 3 judges [Phoebe, Tara, & Carlson] Lol it was superb! I really enjoyed myself! :D

Yes, this is my group - Shield of Faith! That's me there! Can you see? haha

A group picture after the night session. I joined the english one that night & the next morning as well. Yep, session was pretty good! I'm gonna roar like a lion! :D
From left : SarahH, me, Aileen, Aunty Linda, Irene, Cassie, sis

Oh, I'm not quite finished yet. After the session, we had supper. & it was really cold that night. but who cares. SarahH & I spent some time outdoor admiring the stars & moon. & not forgetting, singing! lol it was awesome!

Stay tuned for part 2...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com