<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Thursday, February 14, 2008
After so long

Gosh yes.. it's been so long since i last updated my blog... & I can see that my blog is so lonely.. kesian kesian... haha.. Umm.. right here, right now, I just wanna wish everyone a very belated Christmas, New Year, & Chinese New Year!! Gong Xi Gong Xi!! :D I had lotsa Ang Paus!! What about you?? Wanna know how much I collected? Nah.. I'm not gonna tell!! Shhh... ;)


I'm now in Kuching.. practically doing nothing.. BUT specializing in watching tv, reading novels [I actually read novels!!], eating, sudoku!, spider solitaire, SLEEPING!!x/ I really can't believe it! Samantha Woon, waking up not-so-early in the mornings, yet sleeping in the afternoon! Greatly influenced by my big big Woon cousin brothers.lol I miss them lots!! For those who don't know, I was in KL for a month sort of "helping out" in my elder cousin's shop [ask Jem Goh :P]. So the younger cousin's responsibility is to "take care" of me outside working hours. So that leaves Sats & Suns. So what we did was: Ice-skating [though it would be much nicer to skate in aust but it was fun!], late night movie every sat with his friends, hanging over at his apartment, shopping for junk food [he said he needed to stock up haha], etc etc.. I enjoyed myself so much that I don't feel like leaving KL. haha



Anyway, I left for KK, & I had a great time there too! I really thank God that I have this opportunity to spend time with my grandma[dad's side] & aunty, & also my relatives there. & now in Kuching, I'm able to spend time with my grandma[mum's side] & aunties, & parents & sis, & celebrate CNY together. Dad & sis went back one week earlier than us so now I'm missing them lots! :] Oh btw, Laksa & Kolomee & sio bi is so yum! :p



& hey, it's Valentine's Day tomorrow!!!:D Happy Valentine everyone!! :]





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com