<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Thursday, November 8, 2007
Tuesday = Beach-visiting

Lol.. this post is gonna be so random.. because 1) I visited too many beaches in one day, 2) The beaches looked almost the same, 3) I didn't get to take photos of everything because the battery was dead too early, 4) I'm not so sure which photo belong to which beach, 5) I'm too lazy to find out xD, 6) Finding out leads to frustration, 7) I tried to find out & I AM FRUSTRATED! 8) I'm too sleepy to think & I don't wanna delay this post cuz there's still some other stuffs I wanna post about & I wanna do them in CHRONOLOGICAL order! -__-"
So.. if you wanna know where we went, just go & visit my sis's blog some other day cuz she hasn't post it up yet =D & now... pictures time!
Aunt & sis, on our way to the beach which took like approximately 2-3 hours? Really tiring
On the way.. the weather's very nice that day!
One of the beach
I don't know why I took this picture. but just look at the sky la.. beautiful rite? though I still prefer sunsets :p
On our way to Geelong!! HA-HA just kidding.. Oh btw, that 3 ladies are my aunt[in blue], my sis[in purple as usual], Phoebe[in brown?]One of the sceneries at one of the beaches.. Love it! Such beauty!

& still, another beach
I remember there's one beach where there's a London bridge.. but I don't have it here due to reason number 3. That's the only thing that I remember the most because....
London bridge is falling down
Falling down
falling down
.......

Last but not least, evidence of Spring!... yea I know it's turning Summer soon.. but I love Spring! :]



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com