<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4541790368794357625?origin\x3dhttp://samanthawoon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`` Ice collects around the edges of our hearts. Tears happen when a little bit of that ice melts. - karen kingsbury

TheDailyChallenge

Start Date: 11/05/10
Join me @ ღThree Hundred Sixty Fiveღ

Encouragements

Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger - James 1:19 -

Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you - Heb 13:5 -

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matt 6:34 -

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weaknesses - 2 Cor 12:9 -

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13 -


Spill it all out, I will listen


Monday, November 12, 2007
Friday = Melbourne Zoo!!

Melbourne Zoo Part I - The Animals
Not all pictures of animals are taken tho. I got lazy towards the end. They were not so interesting. No. Actually, I took pictures of almost all of the animals available there. but the pictures didn't turn out very nice & it's quite hard to see the animals cuz the colour of the animals are almost the same as the background/the place they're living in? So here are only SOME of them...

.:The Collared Peccary:.

I have no idea...

.:Ring-Tailed Lemur:.

They are so pretty!! & so clean!! Well um.. at least they LOOKED clean.. lol

.:The Peacock-that-wouldn't-open-its-feathers:.

.....because there wasn't any lady peacock. Sad...

.:The oh-so-skinny-Bear:.

.... maybe the keepers didn't feed them well... so sad.

.:Koala:.

Hehe... so adorable! :D

.:The graceful Giraffe:.

Seriously! The way it walked.. So graceful! :p

.:Elephants:.

Not too bad! :]

.:The Orang-Utans:.

We stayed here the longest! because it's so cute/handsome indoor & we can sit down & relax & rest while watching the Orang-Utans show off their abilities.

.:Little Penguins:.
Ahhhh... sooo cute!!! I love this the most!!! <3

So as the title suggests, this post is about the animals we visited last Friday! We. Who???

Stay tuned...

Labels:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com